Wilson Combat TTU Tactical Trigger Unit for AR-15 – Single Stage – 5-5.75 LB Pull Weight
An All-New & Easy-To-Install Modular Single-Stage Trigger For All AR Pattern Rifle
The Wilson Combat TTU Tactical Trigger Unit is an all-new modular trigger unit that can be easily installed in any AR pattern rifle without any tool required or even without removing the safety selector. It is proven to function reliably in any standard USGI style AR style lower receiver with standard GI trigger pins of .154” diameter regardless of caliber, including 7.62/.308 length AR receivers.
The engineering on this magnificent Single-Stage Trigger enables an ultra-crisp trigger pull of 5 – 5 3/4 lb. without any fine-tuning or adjustment. This provides the shooter a reduced and positive trigger reset that guarantees a quick follow-up shot on every target.
Durable Construction with Unique Hammer Geometry
The Wilson Combat TTU Tactical Trigger Unit is pre-assembled with CNC machined trigger housing that includes the H13 heat-treated trigger, hammer, sear, and a stainless steel spring for a trouble-free installation.
Its unique hammer geometry enhances reliable ignition with military and surplus ammunition of all types while a 1911-style half-cock notch allows the TTU to meet or exceed military specifications for drop safety.
Wilson TTU Trigger Cleaning & Maintenance
- Exclusive Wilson Combat® Engineering Has Created a Truly DROP-IN Trigger Unit With an Ultra-Crisp 5 – 5 ¾ lb. Trigger Pull That Does Not Require Any Fine Tuning or Adjustment By The End User.
- Simple, 1 Minute Drop-In Installation
- NO Adjustment Screws to Ever Shoot Loose
- NO Loose Parts to Misplace, The TTU Is a Totally Self-Contained Trigger Module
- All Components Are Precision CNC Machined and/or EDM Cut From Solid Bar Stock
- Hammer, Trigger, and Disconnector Are Manufactured From Virtually Indestructible H13 Steel and Heat Treated For Maximum Wear Resistance
- Hammer, Trigger, and Disconnector Pivot on Hardened Steel Bushings So NO Wear or Stress Is Imparted on Your Receiver Pin Holes or Pins
- Positive Trigger Reset Guarantees a Quick Follow-Up Shot on Target
- The Unique Hammer Geometry Enhances Reliable Ignition With Military and Surplus Ammunition of All Types
- Wilson Combat® Exclusive 1911 Style Half-Cock Notch Makes The TTU The Safest AR Trigger on The Market and Allows The TTU to Meet or Exceed Military Specifications For Drop Safety
- Bullet Proof® Design Is Engineered and Extensively Tested By Shooters For Shooters
- The Tactical Trigger Unit Has Raised The Bar in AR Trigger Design and Function…
- Colt brand rifles made for commercial use between 1991 and 2009 will generally have a proprietary trigger pin size of .169” and are not compatible with any Wilson TTU.
- Colt rifles produced with pinned-in sear blocks are not compatible with any Wilson TTU.
- Wilson Combat TTU is not compatible with the Bushmaster ACR.
- The MR556 and any other AR-style rifle with a firing pin safety mechanism in the bolt carrier are only compatible with the TTU 3G (TR-TTU-3G)or Two Stage Models (TR-TTU-M2).
- With .22 LR AR conversions or complete .22LR caliber AR-pattern rifles, it is recommended that the standard single-stage TTU (TR-TTU) or two-stage TTU (TR-TTU-M2) trigger be used along with high or hyper-velocity ammunition for best reliability.
- The TTU is compatible with the S&W MP-10 .308 AR but the rifle’s ambidextrous bolt catch must first be removed to install the trigger unit.
Because of the short, fast reset of the TTU, always use a firm grip and solid hold when shooting from the bench or prone to ensure that bump firing does not occur.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Wilson Combat Warranty
Returns typically take 7 – 10 business days to process. Shipping is the responsibility of the consumer, no return shipping labels will be issued.
Returns are accepted on new/unused/unaltered merchandise in original packaging for a period of 30 days from the ship date for a fullrefund, account credit, or exchange. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Returns on new/unused/unaltered merchandise in the original packaging after 30 days will only be accepted for exchange or account credit only and will incur a 10% restocking fee.
No returns will be accepted after 90 days.
All Serialized item sales are final and may not be returned or exchanged. This includes all firearm and lower receiver purchases.
All Ammunition sales are final. Ammunition may not be returned or exchanged after delivery.
All sales are final on any opened DVD.
- Wilson Combat, Attn Returns 2452 CR 719 Berryville, AR 72616
- Telephone: 1-800-955-4856