The Wheeler Delta Series AR-15 Maintenance Mat is perfect for any AR-15 lover, featuring a screen printed exploded view of an AR-15 Carbine. The Mat is made of a dark gray no-mar, padded neoprene surface with a durable non-skid rubber backing to protect firearm finishes while helping to keep track of small parts. Excess oils and solvents are absorbed into the mat, keeping the surface clean and dry. Each mat is machine or hand washable with mild detergent and water and it rolls up easily to fit in your range box.
– Screen printed exploded view of an AR-15 for easy part identification
– Perfect for cleaning and dissembling firearms
– No-mar, padded neoprene surface protects the firearms finish
– Absorbs oils and solvents keeping surface dry
– Helps keep track of small gun parts
– Rolls up easily to fit in your range box
– Dimentions: 20″x 47″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
BTI Limited 1-Year Warranty!
- Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. (BTI) products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Any such defects for which BTI receives written notice by the original retail purchaser will be remedied within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the covered products as provided herein.
- BTI will, at its option, repair or replace without charge, except for transportation costs, covered products that are defective in either materials or workmanship that have been used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Warranty claims (in writing) and the product or part thereof concerned should be delivered, postage prepaid. In addition, a copy of the bill of sale indicating the date of purchase must be included. Please include your physical address, phone number, and email address.
- BTI will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, defective or improper ammunition and/or propellant, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use, commercial use, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and/or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.