We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3 SPEAR Furniture Kit – AT3 M-LOK Handguard, Magpul CTR Stock & MOE Grip
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Accurize and customize your AR with an AT3 Free-Float Rail and matching Magpul furniture!
Save 15% vs purchasing the parts individually, plus free shipping.
This furniture set contains 3 easy-to-install components – AT3 SPEAR Handguard, CTR mil-spec buttstock, and MOE pistol grip.
- The AT3 SPEAR Handguard free floats your barrel, improving accuracy, reducing weight, and providing plenty of room for M-LOK accessories.
- The CTR mil-spec buttstock is a higher-quality Magpul buttstock with a friction lock for stability, and QD sockets for slings. Designed for light, fast action, the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
- The MOE pistol grip provides legendary Magpul quality in an economical, drop-in upgrade for the standard AR15 pistol grip. The ergonomic, hand filling design combines aggressive texturing with storage core capability.
Use the dropdowns to customize your kit with 9 inch, 12 inch, or 15 inch SPEARHandguards.
Further details on each component below.
AT3 SPEAR M-LOK Handguard
With 9″, 12”, or 15” lengths available, the SPEAR handguard is ideal for customizing your next AR-15 build. If you’re starting from a stock rifle, make sure you purchase a Low Profile Gas Block with the handguard.
Lightweight & Durable
- Slim and lightweight M-LOK design, with attachment points at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock positions and lightened picatinny rail at the 12 o’clock position
- Durable 6061 aircraft aluminum alloy construction – designed to take a beating
- Picatinny top rail perfectly aligns with AR-15 flat-top upper receivers, both forged and our AT3 Billet Upper
- Handguard uses screws to clamp around the barrel nut, with anti-rotation tabs and anti-slip screws that ensure a rock-solid lockup
Easy to Install
- Installs clean and secure with only a few simple steps – all you’ll need is a torque wrench, vise block, and vise. Click here to view our instructions.
- Seriously, it’s easy. Torque down the barrel nut, slip the handguard over, and tighten down the screws. No need for special plates or adhesives for a rock-solid fit
- Perfect for assembling a new build or upgrading an existing rifle – it’s compatible with most upper receivers on the market
- Once you’ve got it installed, you’ll have plenty of room for M-LOK accessories and adapters
Exceptional Fit and Finish
- Durable matte-black anodized finish resists scratches and provides an attractive surface that matches the rest of your build
- Vented top rail reduces weight and dissipates heat from shooting
- Finger grooves down the length of the handguard provide a more ergonomic hold and a unique look
- Fully dehorned and free of burrs and other sharp snag points
- Proudly made in the USA
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Full kit – includes all mounting hardware, plus one M-LOK 5-Slot Rail section and barrel nut wrench.
Note: most rifle setups will require the use of a low profile gas block that sits under the handguard.
Included in the box:
Handguard with aluminum barrel nut and all mounting hardware, one 5-slot M-LOK to-picatinny rail, hex wrenches for handguard and rail sections, and barrel nut wrench.
- Rifle Type: AR-15 (If you have a .308 AR variant, check out our AR-10 / .308 page)
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Included Rail Sections: One Aluminum Picatinny Rail Section – 1 3/4” Length, 5 slots
- Finish: Hard-coat anodized (matte black)
- Handguard inside diameter: 1 3/8”
- Barrel nut inside diameter: 1.02” (compatible with barrels up to 1” diameter)
- 9″ Handguard – 8.3 oz (handguard only) / 9.9 oz (with hardware)
- 12″ Handguard – 9.3 oz (handguard only) / 10.9oz (with hardware)
- 15″ Handguard – 10.3oz (handguard only) / 11.9oz (with hardware)
- Actual Handguard Length
- 9″ – 9.25″
- 12″ – 12.0″
- 15″ – 15.0″
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will this fit my AR-15?
The SPEAR is specially designed for use with our matching Billet Upper Receiver as well as the majority of mil-spec AR-15’s on the market. In most instances, it will also require the use of a low-profile gas block that fits underneath the rail.
This product will not work with non milspec upper receivers like the Bushmaster Carbon due to the non-standard barrel threads, and it is not compatible with most piston kits as they won’t fit under the handguard.
We’re always glad to verify the fit for your rifle, just contact us! And if it doesn’t fit, we are glad to return it for you. And if you’re new to AR-15, we recommend watching a couple of the videos on our installation video page to understand how the process works.
More Details – MAG319 Mil-spec Carbine Stock
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30″ rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Removable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear – Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5″ swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loops
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Optional Accessories**
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70″
- Cheek Risers (0.25″, 0.50″, 0.75″ for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
- CTR, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.55 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.80 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 6.90 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE. Please see the “Related Info” section above to determine which tube you have.
If you have one of the uncommon military tubes with an extended slant-back, along with the Mil-Spec MOE you will also need to order the Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″ (sold separately).
* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30″ weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″ weight: 0.11
More Details – MAG415 Magpul MOE Grip – Pistol Grip for AR-15
The MOE Grip provides Magpul quality, feel, and durability in an economical, drop-in upgrade for the standard AR15/M16/M4 pistol grip. The ergonomic, hand filling design combines aggressive texturing with storage core capability.
With a similar shape to a ‘medium’ sized MIAD, the one-piece reinforced polymer construction provides simplicity and a reduced cost while still maintaining the durability needed to withstand operational environments. The MOE Grip accepts optional storage cores for gear stowage and includes a basic grip cap. All mounting hardware included.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- Positive anti-slip texture
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear stowage
- MOE Grip
- Weight, w/hardware: 2.8 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 4.0 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
Have Questions About this Product?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is my 3rd handguard and they have always stood to the test. Solid piece construction! No rotation whatsoever. The Magpul furniture has always been good. AT3's customer service is always the best. Keep up the great work!
First of all, I appreciate the military discount. That is enough to make me a loyal customer. The 15” handguard is very well machined and has all the traits I like in a handguard: anti-rotation, anti-slip and no indexing the barrel nut necessary.
Another indication of the quality is the barrel was perfectly centered in the business end of the handguard.
The Magpul parts were excellent as usual.
I’m impressed with At3. I have three of their red dots that just won’t die.
Products are exceptionable delivery is fast and Very easy to work with no issues whatsoever!!!
The spear handguard looks awesome on my rifle and is great quality and made in the USA! I love how it looks and feels and the price is unbeatable for what you are getting... Shipping was fast too I had my parts in 2 days all the way in GA. I would definitely buy from AT3 again and would recommend anybody to do the same.
Super worth the money !!
Would definitely buy for other ARs