Accurize and customize your AR with an AT3 Free-Float Rail and matching Magpul furniture!
Save by bundling vs purchasing the parts individually, plus free shipping.
This furniture set contains 3 easy-to-install components – AT3 SPEAR Handguard, CTR mil-spec buttstock, and MOE pistol grip.
- The AT3 SPEAR Handguard free floats your barrel, improving accuracy, reducing weight, and providing plenty of room for M-LOK accessories.
- The MOE mil-spec buttstock is Magpul’s flagship buttstock, with a unique A-frame design that has become the standard for the firearms industry. This stock has a mil-spec diameter, compatible with most buffer tubes for current production AR-15s, like the Ruger AR-556 and Smith & Wesson M&P 15.
- The MOE pistol grip provides legendary Magpul quality in an economical, drop-in upgrade for the standard AR15 pistol grip. The ergonomic, hand filling design combines aggressive texturing with storage core capability.
Use the dropdowns to customize your kit with 9-inch, 12-inch, or 15-inch SPEAR Handguards. Further details on each component below.
Note: All components of the Pink furniture kits have a Cerakote finish, as Magpul has discontinued their factory Pink parts.
- Cerakote Finishes
- Flat Dark Earth: H-267 Magpul® Flat Dark Earth
- OD Green: H-232 Magpul® OD Green
- Gray: H-188 Magpul® Stealth Grey
- Pink: H-224 SIG™ Pink
- Burnt Bronze: H-148 Burnt Bronze
- Tungsten: H-237 Tungsten
- Titanium: H-170 Titanium
AT3 SPEAR M-LOK Handguard
With 9″, 12”, or 15” lengths available, the SPEAR handguard is ideal for customizing your next AR-15 build. If you’re starting from a stock rifle, make sure you purchase a Low Profile Gas Block with the handguard.
Lightweight & Durable
- Slim and lightweight M-LOK design, with attachment points at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock positions and lightened Picatinny rail at the 12 o’clock position
- Durable 6061 aircraft aluminum alloy construction – designed to take a beating
- Picatinny top rail perfectly aligns with AR-15 flat-top upper receivers, both forged and our AT3 Billet Upper
- Handguard uses screws to clamp around the barrel nut, with anti-rotation tabs and anti-slip screws that ensure a rock-solid lockup
Easy to Install
- Installs clean and secure with only a few simple steps – all you’ll need is a torque wrench, vise block, and vise. Click here to view our instructions.
- Seriously, it’s easy. Torque down the barrel nut, slip the handguard over, and tighten down the screws. No need for special plates or adhesives for a rock-solid fit
- Perfect for assembling a new build or upgrading an existing rifle – it’s compatible with most upper receivers on the market
- Once you’ve got it installed, you’ll have plenty of room for M-LOK accessories and adapters
Exceptional Fit and Finish
- Durable matte-black anodized finish resists scratches and provides an attractive surface that matches the rest of your build
- Vented top rail reduces weight and dissipates heat from shooting
- Finger grooves down the length of the handguard provide a more ergonomic hold and a unique look
- Fully dehorned and free of burrs and other sharp snag points
- Proudly made in the USA
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Full kit – includes all mounting hardware, plus one M-LOK 5-Slot Rail section and barrel nut wrench.
Note: most rifle setups will require the use of a low profile gas block that sits under the handguard.
Included in the box:
Handguard with aluminum barrel nut and all mounting hardware, one 5-slot M-LOK to-Picatinny rail, hex wrenches for handguard and rail sections, and barrel nut wrench.
- Rifle Type: AR-15 (If you have a .308 AR variant, check out our AR-10 / .308 page)
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Included Rail Sections: One Aluminum Picatinny Rail Section – 1 3/4” Length, 5 slots
- Finish: Hard-coat anodized (matte black)
- Handguard inside diameter: 1 3/8”
- Barrel nut inside diameter: 1.02” (compatible with barrels up to 1” diameter)
- 9″ Handguard – 8.3 oz (handguard only) / 9.9 oz (with hardware)
- 12″ Handguard – 9.3 oz (handguard only) / 10.9oz (with hardware)
- 15″ Handguard – 10.3oz (handguard only) / 11.9oz (with hardware)
- Actual Handguard Length
- 9″ – 9.25″
- 12″ – 12.0″
- 15″ – 15.0″
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will this fit my AR-15?
The SPEAR is specially designed for use with our matching Billet Upper Receiver as well as the majority of mil-spec AR-15’s on the market. In most instances, it will also require the use of a low-profile gas block that fits underneath the rail.
This product will not work with non-milspec upper receivers like the Bushmaster Carbon due to the non-standard barrel threads, and it is not compatible with most piston kits as they won’t fit under the handguard. Additionally, this rail will not work with gas blocks that are irregularly shaped or exceed 1.3 inches in height or width.
We’re always glad to verify the fit for your rifle, just contact us! And if it doesn’t fit, we are glad to return it for you. And if you’re new to AR-15, we recommend watching a couple of the videos on our installation video page to understand how the process works.
MAG400 Mil-spec Carbine Stock
The Magpul MOE Carbine Stock -Mil-Spec is a sleek high-quality drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. It is applicable on any mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others.
The Magpul MOE Carbine Stock -Mil-Spec is designed perfectly for light and fast action activities. It has a streamlined A-frame profile that avoids snagging especially when shouldering the rifle for enhanced stability. The shield in the release latch ensure safety and prevents accidental activation when handling.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Ruger, Smith & Wesson, LMT, and others
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Removable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- MOE, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Standard Rubber Butt-Pad: 0.30″
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- Length, max: 6.9 in.
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- Weight, w/ receiver extension: 12.0 oz.
- There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE. Please see the “Related Info” section above to determine which tube you have.
- If you have one of the uncommon military tubes with an extended slant-back, along with the Mil-Spec MOE you will also need to order the Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″ (sold separately).
- * Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
- Pink, Tungsten, Titanium, and Burnt Bronze options are Cerakoted. Cerakote is a ceramic paint and adheres to polymer very well. Since the parts are painted, some wear marks may be seen on areas of heavy use. AT3 doesn’t warranty against Cerakote inconsistencies or the wearing of coatings. Our parts are Cerakoted using the official Cerakote colors “H-224 SIG Pink”, “H-237 Tungsten”, “H-170 Titanium”, and “H-148 Burnt Bronze”.
MAG415 Magpul MOE Grip – Pistol Grip for AR-15
The MOE Grip provides Magpul quality, feel, and durability in an economical, drop-in upgrade for the standard AR15/M16/M4 pistol grip. The ergonomic, hand filling design combines aggressive texturing with storage core capability.
With a similar shape to a ‘medium’ sized MIAD, the one-piece reinforced polymer construction provides simplicity and a reduced cost while still maintaining the durability needed to withstand operational environments. The MOE Grip accepts optional storage cores for gear stowage and includes a basic grip cap. All mounting hardware included.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- Positive anti-slip texture
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear stowage
- MOE Grip
- Weight, w/hardware: 2.8 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 4.0 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Very happy with the customer service. Order was shipped next day.
Very happy with the way my rifle turned out.
Will order from. AT3 again, soon.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! Glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase!
I ordered this set up and realized I ordered the wrong length in the handgaurd. Contacted through live chat they went and swapped it out before it shipped. AT3 tactical is an amazing company. Gives the hun a whole new look
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with your purchase and that our team was able to help you out.
Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that the color wasn't quite what you were expecting. We hope you're still happy with the product overall.
I'm very happy with the spear kit in burnt bronze made my ar look amazing and fitment was great.
I been working on my first AR Build for a year almost and got it finished. At3 delievers a quality product that fits military’s specifications. Everything worked well with my Anderson lower Cerakote to match my furniture kit. Thank your AT3!
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.