Versatile And Lightweight Handguard With Modular Flexibility
The Magpul MOE M-LOK Carbine Length Handguard is a lightweight but durable replacement for standard M4 Carbine-type plastic handguards. It combines the light-weight of a standard handguard with modular flexibility of the M-LOK system.
The Magpul MOE M-LOK Carbine Length Handguard is designed for versatility in AR15/M4 platforms. The M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions offer more flexibility and allow the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc.
Replaces Standard M4 Carbine-type Plastic Handguards
The Magpul MOE M-LOK Carbine Length Handguard is designed from reinforced, heat-resistant polymer that provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail handguard.
The front extensions and lower lip shield the hand from the hot gas block and provide additional protection for the operator from hot front sight assembly.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic handguards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as ‘direct impingement’ gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front handguard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from the hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.1 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
- Pink, Tungsten, Titanium, and Burnt Bronze options are Cerakoted. Cerakote is a ceramic paint and adheres to polymer very well. Since the parts are painted, some wear marks may be seen on areas of heavy use. AT3 doesn’t warranty against Cerakote inconsistencies or the wearing of coatings. Our parts are Cerakoted using the official Cerakote colors “H-224 SIG Pink”, “H-237 Tungsten”, “H-170 Titanium”, and “H-148 Burnt Bronze”.
- The MOE M-LOK Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for existing M4 carbine type hand guards and utilizes the existing front handguard retaining cap and delta ring.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.