Troy Industries SOCC AR15 Battle Rail
Troy Free Float SOCC AR15 Battle Rail
The ultra-low profile Troy SOCC Battle Rail is a lightweight handguard that increases accuracy, balance, control. A full length top Picatinny rail and seven sides of MLOK gives plenty of mounting area for accessories. Additionally, two QD Sling Swivel Sockets are machined into the rail on either side for a built in sling mounting solution.
Made with aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel components with an anodized finish gives a solid platform for precise shots and duty-ready durability. The Troy SOCC (Special Operations Compatible Carbine) Rail mounts to a standard barrel nut, saving the need for proprietary installation tools and parts.
This minimalist design is great for any build or upgrading your current AR15 with the confidence of proven Troy Industries products.
Installing the Troy SOCC is much easier than a regular free-float handguard. Simply remove your old handguard (which may be more complicated), slide the SOCC rail over the barrel and gas block, and tighten the four screws to the torque poundage outlined in the user manual. It’s that easy.
- Brand: Troy Industries
- Fit: AR15
- Category: Free Float Handguard
- Attachment Type: MLOK and Picatinny
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Hardcoat Anodized
- 15 Inch – 1.1LB
- 12.5 Inch – 0.97LB
- 10.5 Inch – 0.85LB
- 9.5 Inch – 0.8LB
- Inside Diameter: 1.25 Inch
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact Troy for more information to start the process.
Return Warranty of Defective Products:
- All Troy products are manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials.
- All Troy products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- Troy will repair or replace a defective product (or part/component).
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, part, or component.
- Troy will determine in its sole and exclusive discretion whether to repair or replace a product, part, or component.
- Troy also reserves the right to determine the means and materials by which such repair or replacement will be made.
- All defective product returns must be pre-authorized by Troy customer service and be accompanied by an RMA Number.
- You must contact customer service to receive an RMA Number prior to returning any product.
- You must have your original purchase paperwork, including your receipt or other proof of purchase, and be willing to provide these documents to Troy.
- This warranty and return of defective goods policy applies to all purchasers, including but not limited to dealers, distributors, and retail customers.