- Enhances sight acquisition in all light conditions
- Ultimate “flash sight” picture
- Excels in high stress defensive situations
- For use in AR-15 front sights – swap out the standard front sight post
Xs standard dot tritium front sights are the finest sights made for fast sight acquisition in all light conditions. Green tritium inserts surrounded by a white outline to improve your sight picture in all conditions. Day-light, half-light, or low-light. Fast, simple and effective.
This is the ultimate self defense sight system that provides sights you can see around the clock.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
XS Sights No Questions Asked Warranty
- XS Sights products are protected by our No Questions Asked Warranty.
- We will replace the product if the product becomes damaged in any way and if the tritium stops glowing before prior to 10 years.
- Tritium equipped sights can be replaced at a steeply discounted price after 10 years.
- Tritium is regulated by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and sights containing tritium may not be disassembled by anyone other than NRC licensees.
Telephone: (888) 744-4880
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Kendrick. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
This must be over 10 years old, Does not glow at all. It is supose to work for 10 years you can leave it in the sun all day nothing. I have these for 2 of my pistols different manufacturer and they are very bright last all night and 1 I had 12 years and is still brighter than this.Poorly made and the included site tool is cheap plastic, It will work to put this in but not take your stock one out.
So sorry to hear about the issue, Larry. We sent you an email so we can resolve the issue.